There are many websites that helps travelers to prepare for their trip. In this article we will mention best ones to check before traveling. Finding cheapest options, last minute deals and best quality trips will be on these websites.
1. Booking.com – with a mission to empower people to experience the world, Booking.com invests in digital technology that helps take the friction out of travel. At Booking.com, we connect travellers with the world’s largest selection of incredible places to stay, including everything from apartments, vacation homes, and family-run B&Bs to 5-star luxury resorts, tree houses and even igloos. The Booking.com website and mobile apps are available in over 40 languages, offer 1,493,952 properties, and cover 121,906 destinations in 228 countries and territories worldwide.
2. Viator.com – as passionate travelers ourselves, we understand the value of having a trusted resource you can rely on to help you find, research and book the world’s best travel experiences. For over 15 years, Viator has curated the largest and most diverse selection of worldwide tours and activities—from traditional sightseeing tours to unique once-in-a-lifetime experiences—all provided by local tour operators we’ve pre-screened for quality, value and service. Our activities are supported by more than 800,000 verified reviews, photos and videos posted by travelers like you, all backed by our low-price guarantee.
3. Agoda.com – is one of the world’s fastest-growing online hotel platforms. Established in 2005 as a start-up, Agoda expanded quickly in Asia and was soon acquired in 2007 by the world’s largest seller of rooms online – the Priceline Group. Today, Agoda offers hundreds of thousands of accommodation options around the globe with service and support in 38 languages. Operations have been set up in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Budapest, and an additional presence can be found in major cities across Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas. Our network enables dedicated teams to maintain close relationships with property and marketing partners around the globe, sourcing the best accommodation deals found in the digital world.
4. Bungalow.net – the first online tour operator, has been offering holiday homes in Europe since 1996. Thanks to our Product Management team, operating from offices in Zwolle, Uelsen and Targu Mures, we can offer you the choice of a wide range of holiday accommodations. The product managers know the countries and their languages and can find you a holiday home situated in the best part of each country. Moreover, Bungalow.Net has its own Audio Visual team which travels throughout Europe, taking photos and putting together videos of the most beautiful holiday homes and their surroundings.
5. Cardelmar.co.uk – is a successful online car hire broker and was established in 2005. They are offering cheapest car rentals around the world.
CarDelMar has set up strong partnerships with the major car rental companies such as Europcar, Avis and Alamo along with qualitative agreements with local car hire agencies in more than 4,000 destinations around the world.
6. Largeminority.travel – exists to provide you with the best gosh-darned adventures in the world!
From driving tuk-tuks across Sri Lanka and Cambodia to navigating Colombia’s Amazon River in a canoe and island hoping in the Philippines, they make the surreal, real. They’ve put in the hard graft and organised everything for you. All you have to do is turn up, get in and drive. Checking a map every now and then is encouraged, but ultimately optional.
7. Momondo – is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. They serve travellers across more than 30 markets globally, and offer a bold and colourful travel universe that provides complete price transparency across flights, hotels and cars, inspiring – and enabling – everyone to explore our wonderful world. They come highly recommended by the good people of The Telegraph, The Sun, Times and The Financial Times (to name but a few). They are not a travel agency. They do not sell flight tickets. They’re a price comparison and travel inspiration site with a vision of opening up the world for everyone. momondo is an independent brand within the KAYAK subsidiary of The Priceline Group.
8. Rentalcars.com – arranging car hire in 169 countries and 40 languages, Rentalcars.com is the world’s biggest online car rental service. Working with leading suppliers, we offer great prices on all car groups, including luxury cars, people carriers, minivans and automatic cars. We can find you the best rental prices whenever you want – wherever you go.
9. Couchsurfing.com – a global community of 14 million members in more than 200,000 cities who share their life, their world, their journey. Couchsurfing connects travelers with a global network of people willing to share in profound and meaningful ways, making travel a truly social experience.
10. Airbnb – Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet.